No Oven Simple Tea cake. Discover RY Australia's premium beauty retailer. Want to try our amazing protein mousse? Tea cake This is a simple tea cake made with wheat flour and jaggery, and with no oven and beater.
I'm a Chef and also a cake Trainer. At their most basic, tea cakes are simply flour and sugar combined with butter and buttermilk. Flavors like vanilla, cinnamon, or lemon are regularly used to add a touch of flair to the otherwise simple cakes. You can cook No Oven Simple Tea cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Oven Simple Tea cake
- Prepare 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
Our recipe calls for the zest of one lemon, adding just the right hint of citrus to the buttery tea cake. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until pale and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition ; Sift flours and cinnamon together. Spoon into pan and smooth surface.
No Oven Simple Tea cake instructions
- Beat butter and powder sugar ;.
- Add eggs one by one ; beat well until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract; salt and milk and beat well.
- In separate bowl ; add flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients in egg mixture….
- Pour in greased mold.
- Bake in it in pre heated pan approx for 35 mins.
- Dish out and enjoy with tea.
Yes, an oven is not at all needed for baking your favorite cakes. Trust me, you can actually make all kinds of yummy, airy cakes without an oven. It will come out really well with very light and moist texture, same as of those made in. Add egg and vanilla then continue beating. Add milk, alternating with flour and salt.