Yogurt cake with chocolate icing & decorations (optional). Ribbons of vanilla yogurt float around fresh, warm cranberry cake topped with white chocolate icing —- simple to make and beautiful to serve at any. Chocolate Almond Yogurt Cake My Little Italian Kitchen. Lighter Chocolate cake with chocolate icing.
Homemade Chocolate Cake topped with creamy chocolate frosting —> the secret ingredient is Greek yogurt! This decadent cake is seriously soft, fluffy Calling all chocolate lovers! Clear your calendars because you've got plans. You can have Yogurt cake with chocolate icing & decorations (optional) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt cake with chocolate icing & decorations (optional)
- You need of Cake.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 each of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Decoration.
- Prepare 24 each of KitKats.
- It’s 300 grams of M&Ms.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 200 grams of plain chocolate.
- Prepare 50 ml of double cream.
More specifically, you've got a hot date with this here Greek Yogurt. This Chocolate Yogurt Cake recipe is soft, tender and super moist thanks to yogurt, then finished with a rich chocolate glaze. It makes for a deep, dark, decadent breakfast, dessert or afternoon treat. The nice people at Tillamook sent me some of their new light yogurts to try.
Yogurt cake with chocolate icing & decorations (optional) instructions
- Mix flour, sugar, oil, eggs, yogurt & baking powder.
- Place in the oven & bake for an hour at 180°F.
- Let the cake cool down once baked.
- Melt chocolate & add double cream to create icing.
- Let icing cool down a little bit.
- Cover cake with icing.
- decorate with KitKats & M&Ms (or equivalents).
Skinny Chocolate Cake to be exact. The original recipe calls them fudgy brownies – I think the texture is more like a cake, but call them whatever you want – this chocolate creation is delicious! And it was so quick and easy to make. There is absolutely no oil or butter – ½ cup of Chobani and one egg does. Super moist and rich cake – covered in a decadent chocolate icing.