Tuna Fish Cutlets. Notes Tuna cans is available in all supermarkets.tuna in oil and tuna in water is available.i didn't use either oil or water in the can.i always used to. How to quickly and easily make Tuna Fish Cutlets Easy Fish Cutlets / Patties recipe ►Tasty Tuna Fish Cutlets made with softened mixture of onions.
I mainly stock it for two reasons… there is no hazzle of. Tuna Fish Cutlet, How to make Tuna Fish Cutlet at home:Easy and Simple Lot of recipes like Tuna salad, tuna fry, etc are made from Tuna fish. Back in Goa fish cutlets are made in every household. You can cook Tuna Fish Cutlets using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Cutlets
- Prepare 3-4 of fish fillets (Tuna/Kupa fish).
- It’s 3 of boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed ginger, garlic, green chilli.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs for mixing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s As required of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of finely chopped kothimbhir leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs for coating.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
Fish cutlet Tuna fish cutlets Canned tuna fish cutlets Fish patties How to make fish cutlets How Fish Cutlets- this homemade fish cutlet is made fresh with fish, potatoes, and spices, and will fill up. Tuna fish cutlets l Canned tuna fish cutlets l Fish Patties l How to make tuna fish cutlets Подробнее. These cutlets make an excellent appetizer or you can place it inside a bun and have it as a Burger. Fish cutlets in Indian style made with tinned tuna fish chunks.
Tuna Fish Cutlets step by step
- Boil fish fillets in a pan till fish turns opaque. It's take 10-12 minutes. After that remove the fish from the water and shred it into a small pieces and let it cool down completely. Meanwhile boil potatoes. Then peeled and mashed these potatoes and let it also cool..
- Now in a large bowl first add fish, potatoes, crushed ginger- garlic- green chilli. Then add garam masala, cumin, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, salt and kothimbhir leaves. Now add bread slice pieces, one egg and breadcrumbs for binding this mixture. Mix everything lightly with hands and do not mash the pieces..
- Take small round balls out of the Cutlets mixture and shaped it into a patties. Beat other egg in small bowl. Dip patties in beaten egg and rolls it in the breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes before you deep fry, shallow fry or bake these Cutlets. Here I have shallow fry these patties..
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry both side till the patties turn golden brown and Crispy. Remove on tissue paper to remove excess oil..
- Serve with Schezwan Chutney..
Tinned fish is easily available in the market and can make it easy for dishes to be prepared. One of my friends who is from Kerala shared. Making these fish cutlets reminded me of a hilarious incident from several years ago, when I made myself some cutlets as a treat and then never got to enjoy them! I was at my uncle's place in Sydney. How to quickly and easily make Tuna Fish Cutlets