sweet potato doughnut fritters.
You can cook sweet potato doughnut fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sweet potato doughnut fritters
- It’s 1/2 kg of sweet potato peeled, boiled and mashed.
- You need 1 of water for boiling the sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt add to water for boiling potatoes.
- It’s of sugar coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
sweet potato doughnut fritters step by step
- peel, cut and boil sweet potatoes in salted water until cooked. then mash the sweet potatoes.
- add the flour to the potatoes..
- take a small ball in your palm and roll to about 3 inches long and mould it into a doughnut shape by joining the ends. do this for the remainder of the flour..
- fry the doughnuts.
- sugar coating: in a different wok, boil sugar and water until it becomes a thick syrup. then put in all the doughnuts and mix well until sugar dries and forms a white sugar coating over the donuts..
- dish up and enjoy. this will be very filling compared to your usual donuts…
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that numerous individuals appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot obtain a brand new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As a lot of folks opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function optimally. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. In addition, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.