You can have Potlakaya Thalimpu using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potlakaya Thalimpu
- You need 1 sliced of Snake gourd.
- You need 1 sliced of Onions.
- Prepare 5 pods crushed of Garlic.
- It’s as needed of Curry leaves.
- You need as required of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- You need 1 tsp each of cumin,mustard seeds.
- It’s of For spice powder:.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Chana daal / bengal gram.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Dhaniya / coriander powder.
- It’s 3 of red chillies for spice.
- It’s 3 spoons of dry coconut.
Potlakaya Thalimpu instructions
- Wash the snake gourd and remove the seeds inside. Cut them into 1 inch pieces as shown in the pic. Slice the onions. The quantity of onions should be half of the amount of snake gourd. Crush the garlic pieces. Fry all the ingredients for the spice powder except dry coconut in a spoon of oil until golden colour. Cool it down and grind it into a coarse powder..
- Into a pan, add 2 spoons of oil, and add mustard seeds, jeera, crushed garlic and curry leaves. Now add in the sliced onions and fry for a minute. Then add in the sliced snake gourd/potlakai and fry. The onions should get fried along with the snake gourd and should be crunchy..
- Add required amount of salt and fry until snake gourd is cooked. Now add in the grounded spice powder and mix well and sauté for 2 minutes. Serve it with hot rice and a spoon of ghee..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You should take care of your body while you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. This in turn will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.