Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette. Are Tuna Fish Croquettes a thing where you live? They are very popular in my part of the world; they're like the most delicious way to use leftover mashed potatoes and probably the best use of canned tuna you could ever make, too! They are so crazy easy to whip up too.
FOR FULL RECIPE GO TO: https. Easy and quick recipe for canned tuna fish croquettes. Do give this recipe a try. You can have Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette
- You need 1 of steamed tuna fish.
- You need 1 of chili pepper/black pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- It’s of Warm water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 glass of bread crumbs/scratch.
- It’s of Vegetable oil/olive oil.
- You need of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Prepare of Tomato sauce (optional).
These tuna croquettes can be mixed up ahead of time since they need to sit in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before frying. Prep everything the night before or that morning and stick the mixture in the fridge. When it's time to eat, all you have to do is form the croquettes and fry them. Remove to a cooling rack set over a half sheet pan lined with paper towels.
Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette step by step
- Chop-chop tuna fish into small. Then mix it with chili powder..
- Steamed/boil potatoes for about 10 minutes then mashed it all.
- Mix flour, mashed potatoes, salt, and warm water. Knead it n make a dough..
- Make small ball..
- Then fill it in with chopped tuna fish. Then make small ball again..
- Pour dough with scratch/bread crumbs then put it inside egg, then pour it with scratch/bread crumbs again..
- Fry it in deep fry until golden brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise :)).
Weight Watchers Tuna Croquettes With Tuna Fish, Egg, Old Fashioned Oats, Chives, Dijon Mustard, Fresh Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder, Table Salt Tuna Croquettes Recipe Croquettes are a perfect way to pack a lot of flavor in a small space. They are traditionally a small roll of chopped. Wether you know the dish as 'croquettes', 'kroketten', 'krokett', 'korokke', 'kroket', 'aloo tikki' Other than that, it can have a varied combination of other ingredients including meat, fish, chicken Tuna Potato Croquettes Recipe. Serve Tuna Croquettes with lettuce or on soft hamburger buns.