Brown bread tuna fish sandwiches. Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes! Mix cucumber and lemon juice with tuna mayonnaise.
Spread the mixture onto the remaining brown bread slices. Assemble the sandwiches, cut into quarters and serve. A tuna melt sandwich is a hot sandwich that includes bread, melted cheese and tuna fish. You can cook Brown bread tuna fish sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown bread tuna fish sandwiches
- It’s of Aik pak bread ka is main 6 hain.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tuna fish salad.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cucumber selad.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
There are obviously endless ways to prepare these ingredients, but we happen to think that this particular method is the absolute best! The open-faced sandwich is topped with the tastiest tuna salad, vine-ripened tomato, and melted, gooey cheese. Open the tuna fish tin and drain out all the water. Remove the fish in a bowl.
Brown bread tuna fish sandwiches instructions
- Aap brown bread lagain.
- Phir is ke aik pice ko Dil cucumber wali salad lagain.
- Phir is ke oper dosri bread rakhay or oper tuna fish salad laga dain.
- Phir is ke oper bell pepper rakh dain or olives bhi.
- Phir is ke oper bread ka pice rakh dain.
- Phir is ko middle se kaat lain or Serve karein.
Mash it with the help of a fork. Add chopped onions, tomatoes and chillies. In a bowl, gently combine tuna, salad cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice & pepper. Taking care to leave some of the tuna in chunks. Spread the butter on the slices of bread.