Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish. Make the Perfect Salad With The Help Of Our Recipes. Tuna salad made naturally creamy with the addition of avocado. This super easy to make salad is healthy, light and refreshing and is great for a keto or low-carb diet.
This Tuna salad with Avocado and Cucumbers is a modern twist on an American classic. Flaky tuna mixed with creamy avocado, fresh cucumbers, and the best herbs and spices, makes for the easiest warm weather lunch! An Easy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe Tuna salad is one of the easiest recipes to whip together. You can cook Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish
- Prepare 4 of ripe avocados.
- You need 1 tin of tuna fish.
- You need 1 of bulb of small onion.
- You need Half of teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 pieces of lettuce leaf.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt to taste.
This Avocado Chickpea Tuna Salad tossed in a lemon vinaigrette is loaded with protein and flavor. Eat it as is, on top of your favorite greens or as a filling for a sandwich or wrap. Does anyone else struggle with lunch ideas? I often find myself standing in front of the fridge with the doors open clueless as to what I'm going to eat.
Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish instructions
- Cut the avocados in two parts and remove the seeds..
- Cut the avocados in cubes in a clean bowl.
- Add the tuna fish.
- Diced the onion in.
- Add the black pepper,salt and olive oil.
- Chop the lettuce leaf very small and add to the salad.
- Stir all together and put in fridge to chill.
- Then serve with any meal of your choice.
Gosh, avocado tuna salad is the bomb and probably one of our test kitchen's favorite quick and easy lunch recipes. If you love tuna salad AND avocados, you're going to love two of your favorite foods all in one bite. This doesn't get easier than this. It's basically a reminder of how much avocado is loved. So we chop up a few of ripe avocados and fold it into the tuna and voila.