Fish. Fish are gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits. They form a sister group to the tunicates, together forming the olfactores. Previous (First War of Indian Independence).
Living species range from the primitive jawless lampreys and hagfishes. (General New Zealand) IPA(key): /fɘʃ/. From Middle English fisch, from Old English fisċ ("fish"), from Proto-West Germanic *fisk, from Proto-Germanic *fiskaz ("fish") (compare West Frisian fisk, Dutch vis, Danish fisk, Norwegian fisk, Swedish fisk. Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates characteristically having fins. You can cook Fish using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish
- You need 500 gm of tuna fish.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Black peper.
- It’s 1 pcs of Red onion.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 02 pcs.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- You need leaves of Pandan.
- It’s 02 spoon of Curry powder.
- Prepare 02 spoon of Chilli powder.
- It’s 02 spoon of Red dry chilli.
- Prepare of Goraka.
Fish definition: A fish is a creature that lives in water and has a tail and fins. Browse by fish species and book now! Finding the best local fishing charters for you. Fish definition, any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- First cut your tuna big size dice..then marinated with all the item..goraka paste also..after fish cover in banana leaves..after you can cook pot or over slow cook..after remove your banana leave..you can use with rice…
Respect the person, the fish, the water, and the land. Always follow your local laws and regulations. Use proper handling and proper release methods. Learn how to fish, set hook, choose correct rod, fishing gear and tackle with these simple techniques. Get fishing tips from experts. fish.