Cheesy & Tuna Balls. Celine Dion is cheesy because her lyrics, timbre, key changes, and swelling orchestral accompaniment telegraph 'i want you to be moved' instead of moving you. From Middle English chesy, equivalent to cheese + -y. Compare German käsig ("cheesy"). enPR: chēʹzē, IPA(key): /ˈtʃiːzi/.
When I've used "cheesy" I've often used it to mean overly sentimental, to the point that it almost tries Urban dictionary has two primary definitions of cheesy. The more popular one relates to authenticity. How to use cheesy in a sentence. cheesier; cheesiest. You can have Cheesy & Tuna Balls using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy & Tuna Balls
- Prepare 100 g of tuna fish.
- You need 4 of potatoes medium (boiled & mash).
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of green chili.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chili sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of 🌻For coating::/ 1/2 cup plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need as needed of breadcrumbs.
Cheesy definition, of or like cheese: a cheesy aroma; a cheesy taste. Slang. inferior or cheap; chintzy: The movie's special effects are cheesy and unconvincing. This word is not so obvious in its meaning and if you have ever heard someone say it, you Cheesy is used to mean something that is very obviously joking or over-the-top.
Cheesy & Tuna Balls step by step
- Take fish, add soy sauce, chili sauce, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, cook it until tender for 7-8 minutes….add 3-4 tbsp water,if you feel its sticking to bottom, but dry it at end. On a chopping board finely chop cooked fish,green chili, coriander, green onion..
- Add 4 boiled mashed potatoes in Add all chopped ingredients in it with salt and paprika. Mix it nicely…taste salt if you feel its less add more. Now add cheese…mix with light hands. make small balls. Mix flour, salt,paprika with some water to make a smooth paste… dip balls in this flour paste first, then in bread crumbs….
- Keep them in a plate, keep in fridge for 1/2 hour before frying or freeze them, and use when you need them. Fry them in hot oil until golden and crispy. Fish cheese balls are ready, serve with your favourite dip..