Tuna Casserole Cakes. Tasty Salad Recipes You Can Make At Home. Surprise Friends and Family With Our Delicious Recipes! In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper and parsley.
Feel free to change things up with different pasta shapes, a combination of cheeses, or alternative toppings. If the casserole calls for condensed soup, use a different flavor. Grease a medium sized casserole dish. You can cook Tuna Casserole Cakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole Cakes
- You need 4 cups of crushed Potato chips, 10 ounces.
- You need 12 ounces of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 20 ounces of canned tuna fish 3 cans drained.
- You need 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare As needed of oil for frying.
Cook the pasta as directed, drain and set aside. Add the milk a little at a time, stirring continuously, until the sauce thickens. Tuna Mornay is the Aussie name for a tuna casserole pasta bake made with canned tuna and pasta in a creamy white sauce. There's various forms of add ins – often corn, sometimes peas – and it's topped with something crunchy.
Tuna Casserole Cakes step by step
- Mix the tuna, potato chips, and soup in a bowl..
- Form the cakes.
- Coat with flour.
- Then egg.
- Then breadcrumbs..
- Set on parchment paper and put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
A parmesan breadcrumb topping is my favourite, but there are versions "out there" with crushed cornflakes, crispy fried onions and even potato crisps. (Yes. However, you make my Tuna Pasta Casserole, just know that it's going to be a budget-friendly recipe that the whole family will love. And hey, speaking of family dinners, check out a few more of my favourite dinner recipes here… they're all hubby, wife (that's me!) and toddler approved. Tuna and Potato Patties, or tuna fish cakes, are the ideal last minute appetizer that use leftover mashed potatoes and some good old canned tuna. The addition of garlic and spring onions bring so much flavour.