Simple Dinner. The simple lemon and garlic sauce would work with whatever greens are in your fridge — like What's your go-to easy dinner? Tell us in the comments below! Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts?
We've got you covered for dinner every week of the year with these easy and cheap chicken, ground beef, and tilapia recipes. Never stress over meal time again thanks to our roundup of quick, easy dinner ideas. Woolworths brings you Dinner Made Easy recipes. You can cook Simple Dinner using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Dinner
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- You need 1/4 kg of meat.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Dhania.
- You need 1 of hoho.
- You need 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
From Mini Tortillas to Beef Stroganoff, we Dinner Made Easy recipes to help save you time and effort, with delicious family favourites that are ready in a. Our quick dinner ideas and simple recipes are wholesome, almost entirely homemade, and affordable Pin this slideshow of simple dinner ideas for later when you're finding your go-to. Enter these easy dinner ideas for beginners that require minimal effort (or fancy chef skills) and taste delicious. simple dinners. artichoke and pesto mac and cheese. simple dinners. bocconcini-stuffed meatballs with tomato sauce. Healthy meals with simple ingredients, kid approved and easy enough dinner recipes for beginners.
Simple Dinner instructions
- Steam the raw meat in water for about 15min to soften the meat..
- Slice 1 onion and 1/2 of the pilipili hoho into small pieces and add on top of the steamed meat.Let it cook for about 5min..
- Chop some of the dhania into small pieces and add on top of fried meat.Add a pinch of salt and let it cook for 1min..
- Cut the remaining onion in a different cooking dish and add cooking oil to it.Let it cook till the onions are golden brown.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and the remaining hoho and cook for 2min.
- Add the sliced cabbage to the mixture and mix.Add salt to taste and let the mixture cook for 5min.
- Add the remaining sliced dhania to the mixture and let it cook for 1min..
- Food is ready to eat😊Serve while hot with a piece of ugali🍚 then later a cup of mango juice.
Try these simple dinner ideas that are tasty and easy to make for yourself or later this week and get Dinner is made easy with these amazing simple dinner ideas. We also have more fantastic easy. Real recipes from real people please!!! Simple Dinner Ideas – Get dinner on the table quickly without a lot of work or ingredients. These simple dinner ideas don't have a lot of prep work, ingredients, or take a lot of time.