Simple Dinner Rolls. Easy dinner rolls are my solution. A basic recipe for the best dinner rolls, I also throw in fresh herbs, garlic or sun dried tomatoes, but one thing remains the same: butter. And not all butter is created equal.
Remove dinner rolls from the oven when they are golden brown. Soft Dinner Rolls Require a Rich Dough The crustier and chewier the bread, the less fat in the dough. This is known as a lean dough. You can have Simple Dinner Rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of active yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water with 2 tsp warm water.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of softened unsalted butter.
The softer and richer the bread, the more fat in the dough. When it comes to bread, this Easy Soft Dinner Rolls recipe is so SIMPLE to make! No mixer needed and hardly ANY kneading! You're going to love this bread recipe!
Simple Dinner Rolls step by step
- In a medium bowl add sugar, water, oil and the yeast. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Add the 1/4 of the flour in the yeast mixture then give it a slow stir until it dissolves. Add the rest of the ingredients until fully mixed. Note: You can use a mixer set to the slowest speed..
- Cover with clean cloth or plastic wrap and rest for 10 to 15 minutes or until the dough rises almost double..
- Give a few knead and roll the dough lengthwise to your desired thickness and cut in 12 equal portions. Note: add flour to your hand and table to prevent the dough from sticking..
- Grease your baking pan with oil or butter and add the dough portions. Let it rise for a few minutes then bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 120 degrees celsius..
- Best serve with hot coffee or with butter or cream cheese yummy! Note: You can stuff cheese or Nutella in the dough for a creamy filling..
So fluffy and soft on the inside AND outside, with the perfect salt and sugar ratio to make these rolls wayyyy better. This is your ultimate guide to homemade dinner rolls! HOW TO MAKE EASY YEAST ROLLS. Yeast rolls can be an intimidating dish for a first-time baker. Actually, working with yeast, in general, can prove intimidating.