Juicy Chicken Karaage.
You can cook Juicy Chicken Karaage using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy Chicken Karaage
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shio-koji (if possible).
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
Juicy Chicken Karaage instructions
- Cut the chicken into 7 – 8 (bite size) pieces, and put them in a bowl. If you have shio-koji, add it..
- Rub in the shio-koji, and add enough water to cover the chicken. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Pour the water out of the bowl (leaving the chicken), and rub in sake, soy sauce, ginger and garlic..
- Cover it with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes again..
- Pat dry the chicken, and coat with katakuriko..
- Heat oil to 355°F/180°C and deep-fry the chicken for 5 – 6 minutes. Actually I don't deep-fry, I fry with generous amount of oil in a frying pan..
- Turn them over several times until all surfaces are golden brown..
- It's done..
- A crispy surface, with sizzling juices bubbling out. So juicy..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One great thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. A lot of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.