Topped chicken breast leftover. Cut fresh herbs and slice the tamatoe and feta cheese. Use leftover chicken breast in this substantial healthy soup. Alternatively, make the recipe vegetarian by topping with chunky, fresh guacamole.
It doesn't matter what cut you have handy. Leftover chicken is the perfect starting point for this crunchy Middle Eastern chicken salad Mix that with shredded chicken, then serve it over salad greens or in a sandwich for a quick, delicious meal. Turn leftover chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken into enchiladas, chicken salad, chicken soup, chicken pizza.the list goes on and on. You can have Topped chicken breast leftover using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Topped chicken breast leftover
- It’s half of a chicken breast leftover.
- Prepare of feta cheese (50g).
- Prepare of fresh herbs (parsley, spring onion and dill).
- Prepare of Olive oil (1 tsp).
- It’s of tomatoe ×1.
- Prepare of salt (1tsp).
- It’s of black pepper (1tsp).
I had to do something with a leftover chicken breast – I surprised myself by how good this 'throw together' was. Quick, simple and satisfying Ranch Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas served with a charred corn and jalapeno salsa on top! Leftover chicken breast recipes are great to have on hand so you don't throw away any food, and can make a delicious meal the next day. Here are lots of leftover chicken breast recipe ideas.
Topped chicken breast leftover step by step
- Take your chicken breast leftover and drizzle with Olive oil(1 tea spoon)..
- Cut fresh herbs and slice the tamatoe and feta cheese..
- Top chicken breast with herbs, feta cheese and top with tomatoes use salt and black pepper to season..
- Warm topped chicken breast in the microwave for 3- 4 minutes..
Don't throw away any food, make a delicious meal the next day for your family. You can plan for leftover chicken breasts or thighs, or even a whole extra roast chicken. I often buy a rotisserie chicken at the market if I'm not sure what This divine soup is scented with chili, cumin and coriander, and topped with all kinds of deliciousness, like avocado and tortilla crisps. Leftover rotisserie chicken usually works best but you can also grilled a chicken breast and shred it or use any other type of shredded leftover chicken. Heat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray over medium heat.