Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. For a healthy weeknight standby without the oil from frying, make Ted Allen's recipe for Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan Crust from Food Network. This Parmesan mayonnaise baked chicken breast recipe has everything. You can cook Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
It's extremely moist, the great taste of Parmesan, and a little crunchiness. This is a baked chicken recipe using an easy, tasty coating. The "inspired by" for today goes to Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast at Food.com. My Parmesan baked chicken breasts are juicy, with the juice seeping out from the meat.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast instructions
- Combine all spices, olive oil, and lemon juice to form a paste and cover chicken breasts. Marinate as long as possible..
- Heat oven to 400F, then cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165F..
Top the marinated chicken breasts with the grated Parmesan cheese evenly. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. Healthy oven baked chicken parmesan is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with no frying required.