Pan fried chicken breast. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family.
If you can do it, please, let me know your secret. I pan-fry the chicken in a skillet, then prepare the sauce in the same skillet. You might get some blackened 'stuff' in the pasta sauce – I strain it Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure uniform thickness. You can have Pan fried chicken breast using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried chicken breast
- Prepare 5 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides. Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and To dredge chicken breasts, you will use all purpose unbleached flour.
Pan fried chicken breast step by step
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts one at a time in the pan once the oil is hot..
- Fry chicken both sides turning frequently until golden brown. Remove from pan, place on kitchen towel to drain oil. Serve with an side of your choice..
Pan fried chicken breasts are perfectly seared, juicy, and delicious. You can serve them with anything, and I mean anything. If you don't already pan fry chicken breasts on the reg, you need to get this technique locked down now. Trust me, it's going to come in handy. Find quick and easy pan-fried chicken breast recipes including crunchy breaded chicken, lemon chicken, rosemary and garlic chicken and much more!