Simple Green Soup- Courgette & Spinach. This green pepper and courgette soup recipe is delightfully green – and very tasty. The proportion of peppers to courgette can be varied according to what you have. This Simple Courgette Soup freezes well and is yummy with oaty/seedy bread!!
Pack in lots of flavour and nutrients with these easy recipes. Batch cook a vegetable soup when you have a seasonal bounty and you'll always have a healthy meal in the freezer. This simple and tasty Courgette Soup recipe makes an easy lunch in minutes. You can have Simple Green Soup- Courgette & Spinach using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Green Soup- Courgette & Spinach
- You need 4 of Courgettes.
- It’s 200 g of Spinach washed and dranied.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 400 ml of Stock (Vegetable or Chicken).
- Prepare 100 g of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Table Spoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Knob of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
It's gluten free, easily made dairy free and vegetarian, easy to freeze Enter, this brilliant tasty, cheesy Courgette Soup. I called it Superhero Green soup, didn't mention courgettes and. This simple low calorie courgette soup uses your standard green zucchini which is my favorite. Courgette soup can be found with regional variations wherever you live.
Simple Green Soup- Courgette & Spinach instructions
- Wash courgettes and dry. Slice into rounds about 5mm thick..
- Warm olive oil and butter in a medium heated frying pan and add batches of sliced courgette to lightly brown on one side. Place browned courgettes into large saucepan with the stock and have on very low heat while you continue to brown the rest of the sliced courgettes..
- Add the garlic, chopped finely, to the last batch of courgettes you are browning, (on one side only) and cook together to soften the garlic. Add to the saucepan with the rest of the courgettes and stock..
- Add all the washed spinach to the saucepan, over the courgettes and heat with the lid on until just wilted. Transfer the whole lot to a blender and whizz until smooth – a few bursts should do it. Return all to the saucepan and place over a gentle heat..
- Grate the Parmesan Cheese and add it to the blended soup. Stir in evenly over a gentle heat only..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crunchy bread and cheeses..
In France, we find it laden with delicious crème fraiche. In Mexico, you'll see a rendition with bitingly hot salsa and crema or flavored. Our courgette soup recipes are perfect for packed lunches and light suppers. Take your glut of This simple soup brings out the sweetness of courgettes, while adding a bit of spice with curry powder. A wonderfully satisfying and quick to prepare green summer soup which can be eaten cold on a hot.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we live in. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot run properly if it does not have the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you choose healthy foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section has what are today recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse certain diseases. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You have to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.