Crispy southern fried chicken breasts. Fast Delivery Buy Now & Save Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Put the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and shake or mix gently until well coated. Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
I know that you're probably thinking that making fried chicken at home is somewhat of a commitment. It is, but it is so worth it. Crispy southern fried chicken breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. You can have Crispy southern fried chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy southern fried chicken breasts
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half horizontally to thin them out (will make 4 total).
- It’s 2 cups of zatatans fish fry (picture below).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of the following:.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Crispy southern fried chicken breasts is something that I have loved my entire life.
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts instructions
- Using a deep fryer, Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
- After you thin the chicken, dip in egg then the zatatans mix and deep fry about 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Oil temperature is the main reason why fried chicken doesn't get crispy. If it's not warm enough, the chicken needs to cook longer and will get soggy from soaking up too much oil. When the oil is too hot you risk raw meat and burnt breading. When ready to cook, drain the chicken and discard the buttermilk.