Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes. Top frozen-chicken-breast-crock-pot recipes just for you. Creamy Italian chicken is a great weeknight dinner for cheese lovers. You need only a few ingredients, including cream cheese, condensed soup, and Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken Breasts – Dry Ranch Dressing Mix and Chicken Breasts in Your Slow Cooker Making crockpot chicken is one of the best ways you can prep for low fat healthy meals for the week. The Best Slow Cooker Recipes > . See recipes for Slow cooker queso chicken tacos too. You can cook Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
- You need 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- You need 3 of Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
I make this Crockpot Chicken Breast every week so I can add lean and healthy protein to salads, tacos, soups and other meals. It's so easy and no liquid is necessary! You can season the chicken with whatever you'd like, including herbs, spices, tacos seasoning, and more. Creamy Crockpot chicken is great served on top of rice or pasta for dinner!
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes step by step
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.
Creamy Crockpot chicken is a bit like your childhood favorite Campbells chicken and rice dinner. Push the chicken into the gravy mixture. (use medium size breasts, if very thick slice them in half lengthwise so they. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! Add a Tbsp of butter and Tbsp of olive oil to a I make this regularly w frozen chicken breasts in the Instant Pot! Are there other chicken breast crock pot recipes out there?