Stuffed Chicken Breast. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.
Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. From cajun stuffed chicken breasts to stuffed and wrapped chicken breast recipes, there's no shortage of tasty ways to pack more flavour into dinner. Browse our collection of the best stuffed. You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breast using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz box cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of frozen spinach – thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese – any.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of thyme – split.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of parsley – split.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of chicken beast.
- You need 1 of pam/cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of seasoned salt & pepper.
Boneless skinless chicken breast stuffed with an herbed goat cheese sun-dried tomato mixture, breaded and finished in the oven to crispy perfection with a sweet red pepper sauce. Chicken breasts have become such a ubiquitous dinner staple that they run the risk of getting boring week after week. Stuffing a chicken breast is both fun and flavorful. Make a simply meal special by stuffing a chicken breast.
Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat oven 350°F.
- combine first 5 ingredients throughly..
- add 1/2 thyme and 1/2 parsley and seasoned salt & pepper to taste. mix.
- cut slit deep but not completely thru each chicken breast.
- stuff each breast with cream cheese/spinach mix.
- in seperate bowl beat both eggs with lemon juice..
- in seprate bowl combine bread crumbs with remaining thyme and parsley.
- carefully coat stuffed breast in flour.
- carefully coat breast in egg mix.
- carefully coat breast In bread crumbs.
- place on cooking sprayed baking sheet – slit side up.
- bake 25 minutes.
We have recipes using cheese, herbs, prosciutto, vegetables, pesto and many other tasty fillings. Baked Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breast with ricotta, a healthy gluten free,low-carb, high-protein recipe that is super delicious, and super easy to make. Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Garlic and Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe. Roasting the garlic mellows its bite and gives the stuffing a subtle hint of flavor. Stuff the chicken breasts up to a day ahead.