Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast. Today on the blog it's Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts! Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese. Stuffed chicken breast with spinach and cheese.
It's very easy to halve this recipe to make two servings. When your chicken dish provides you with protein and a serving of veggies, you're winning dinner. So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone. You can have Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts boneless.
- You need 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 (5 oz) of container of baby spinach.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare Dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. This popular baked chicken recipe includes boneless chicken breasts, fresh spinach, and a topping of tomatoes and green onions or salsa. Easy, delicious and healthy Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe from SparkRecipes. Carefully, roll up the chicken breast over the cheese/spinach and pin closed with a toothpick.
Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast step by step
- Pre-heat 425.
- In pan add olive oil and garlic over med heat 1-2 min then add spinach and cook for another 2-3 min..
- Butterfly chicken breasts and plave Provolone slice, garlic, and spinach inside. Then fold the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and then bake for 30-35 min.
Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling. Provolone & Olive Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Making a pocket in the chicken breast to hold the stuffing is easy, particularly if you use a good, sharp, thin-bladed knife. Browning the chicken in a skillet before baking gives it a beautiful golden color. Baked Chicken BreastThe Diary of a Real Housewife. vegetable oil, onion powder.