Chicken Breast Shogayaki. Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
In a medium bowl, whisk together sake, soy, garlic, ginger, mirin and arrowroot until well combined. Add chicken and toss to coat. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat safflower and sesame oils. You can have Chicken Breast Shogayaki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Shogayaki
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Breast Fillet(s).
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Oil.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *finely grated.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
Chicken Breast Shogayaki 'Pork Shogayaki', or Ginger Pork, is one of the most popular dishes at Japanese eateries. If you don't eat Pork with any reasons, try this Chicken Breast version. You must thinly slice the Breast Fillet, so that Chicken would be cooked quickly. Chicken Breast Shogayaki step by step Thinly slice Breast Fillet (s).
Chicken Breast Shogayaki step by step
- Thinly slice Breast Fillet(s). Combine grated Ginger, Mirin and Soy Sauce (and Sugar) in a small bowl..
- Heat Oil in a frypan and cook Chicken over high heat. It won’t take long..
- When Chicken changed colour, add the sauce and cook until sauce thickens, and that’s it!.
- *Note: I sprinkled with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) for the above photo. I like to serve this dish with finely shredded Cabbage..
Combine grated Ginger, Mirin and Soy Sauce (and Sugar) in a small bowl. Heat Oil in a frypan and cook Chicken over high heat. Print; Leave a comment; write a review; x. Parmesan cheese, almonds and baguette cubes add a twist to a traditional breaded chicken. Paired with a tomato roasted red pepper sauce, this makes for a complete meal served over our Lemon & Oregano Zucchini Linguine.