3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting.
You can cook 3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting
- You need of All purpose cream.
- You need of Sweetened dark chocolates (chopped).
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting step by step
- Scald the cream: in a sauce pan in low heat. Keep stirring because you dont want to burn the cream..
- When cream has started to show some bubbles, pour in the chocolate. Keep stirring..
- Mix till all chocolates are dissolve. Pay attention to the undissolved chocolates that settles at the bottom of the pan. Make sure to keep stirring and target those bottom chocolates..
- Remove the mixture when all chocolates are dissolved. Transfer to a mixing bowl. By thisntime, your frosting is liquidy or runny in texture..
- Add 1 tsp of cornstarch and mix by hand with a beater. Keep adding cornstarch 1 tsp at a time until you get into your desired consistency..
- Enjoy your frosting over your naked cake..