Spicy Southern Garlic Chili.
You can cook Spicy Southern Garlic Chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Southern Garlic Chili
- Prepare of 97% lean ground beef.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of tex mex chili seasoning.
- It’s of McCormick slow cooker chili.
- You need of stewed whole plum tomatoes.
- It’s of tomatos and okra.
- It’s of fire roasted garlic tomatoes.
- You need of mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of chili style kidney beans.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of water.
Spicy Southern Garlic Chili step by step
- Brown meet. Drain. Add chopped onions and minced garlic. Add half package of tex mex chili powder. Mix well..
- Pour tomatoes, beans, okra and McCormick chili mix into crock pot. Add salt, cayenne pepper, tomato sauce and water. Mix well..
- Add meet. Turn cooker on for 8 hours low, or 4 hours high. Garnish with cheese..
- If you would like less of a spicy garlic flavor, use half of a clove. Enjoy!.