Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. PRO. cornstarch, fresh ginger root, soy sauce, scallions.
Blend the tomatoes and garlic together in a food processor to make a smooth paste. Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. Baked Macaroni and Cheese Chef Carla Hall. You can cook Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 Oz of asparagus.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need slices of Provalone cheese.
- It’s of Paprika.
Fresh Pasta with Mushroom Cream Sauce. Explore our rubs, stuffings and spices and feel inspired! Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. Baked Macaroni and Cheese Chef Carla Hall.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise instructions
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Asparagus with poached egg and hollandaise sauce by James Martin. recipe. Asparagus, pea, feta and mint salad by Freddy Bird. Aubergine and feta tart by Nadiya Hussain. Carrot and roasted onion soup scented with horseradish, caramelized onion and fried parsley, and. In the same pan, add a little more oil and fry.