Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast. There's nothing better than a deliciously tender and juicy chicken recipe that's made with just a handful of ingredients. A dose of Sriracha gives these chicken breasts an extra bump of flavor and creates the most perfect sweet and sticky sauce. Making these Honey Sriracha Chicken Breasts is so easy.
I made sure there was enough sauce to drizzle over the rice. Preparing a Sunday dinner never seemed so easy. Preparing baked honey sriracha chicken breast and mouthwatering seasoned roasted brussel sprouts for my. You can cook Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast
- It’s 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
This easy recipe is a new favorite. Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites: Having a couple of friends who own hot sauce companies, one learns to love the heat rather quickly. One of my favorite hot-n-spicy flavors is sriracha sauce. These delicious fiery honey sriracha chicken nuggets are easy to make, and since they are b… salt, pepper, Sriracha sauce, chopped garlic, chicken breasts.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast instructions
- Mix honey and sriracha into a small condiment bowl or dish until well mixed. Flour the chicken (optional).
- With brush, coat the chicken breast with honey Sriracha mixture. Make sure you coat both sides. Place in a bowl when done pour remaining mixture on chicken.
- Place panko bread crumbs on plate or in plastic bag to bread chicken..
- Place breaded chicken in a baking dish and bake in over for 50 minutes at 350.
Honey Sriracha Chicken – crazy delicious chicken with honey sriracha marinade. Make it on a skillet, bake or grill for dinner tonight. Chicken, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, garlic, and salt, which you already have in your fridge or pantry. For the chicken, you can use chicken breast, thighs. Sriracha: please don't substitute with another hot sauce.