Taylor's Dinner Salad.
You can cook Taylor's Dinner Salad using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taylor's Dinner Salad
- You need of salad.
- It’s 1 cup of of bibb lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of of red lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of of baby greens.
- You need 1 large of baked potato, russet. You may substitute yukon gold or red..
- It’s 1 can of sliced pickled beets, drained. 14 .5 ounce size.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of red onion, cut in half then thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vinaigrette, your choosing to toss with the greens.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of croutons, your favorite.
Taylor's Dinner Salad step by step
- Place cleaned and dried greens in large mixing bowl. Greens should be torn into bite sized pieces..
- Add vinaigrette and toss..
- On a large platter arrange greens first covering platter..
- Take eggs and spread neatly in a row at top of platter..
- On opposite side, place sliced beets across in same manner..
- Next to eggs spread onions across platter..
- Next to beets, spread cooked chicken across platter..
- Top middle row with sliced potatoes. Sprinkle a touch of salt and pepper over the entire platter..
- Top each serving with croutons..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One terrific feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your body. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Since a lot of folks choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. A lot of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Then, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.