Major's stuffed chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. I use this stuffing technique for chicken, steak and pork chops.
From cajun stuffed chicken breasts to stuffed and wrapped chicken breast recipes, there's no shortage of tasty ways to pack more flavour into dinner. Stuff each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture and close the chicken breast the best you can. I have found that it works just as well to spread the cream cheese mixture out before closing it. You can cook Major's stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Major's stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 4 of split chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing (prepared).
- Prepare of Cream sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 each of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
You can secure with toothpicks if you want, but you don't need to. Chicken breasts are fast, easy, and anything but boring. Here are some new ways to cook chicken breasts for dinner — and get back to enjoying this versatile ingredient. Quick Chicken Breast Recipes & Dishes.
Major's stuffed chicken breast instructions
- preheat oven to °350.
- bone & skin chicken.
- cut slit down the side of chicken to make a pouch.
- fill pouch with prepared stuffing.
- place chicken in a baking pan.
- bake at °350 for 35-45 minutes.
- combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- simmer sauce on low for 15-20.
- remove chicken from oven and serve.
- spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
It's time the king of winning dinners got a makeover. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. Fry It, Grill It, Slow Cook It. Like a deconstructed traditional stuffed chicken cordon bleu, this recipe incorporates the cheese and ham into a sauce over pasta and tops it all with crispy.