Chili cheese dog with the works casserole. This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. Chili Cheese Dog Lovers: This Is The Dinner Of Your Dreams. Your data can be used to monitor for and prevent fraudulent activity, and ensure systems and processes work properly and securely.
Bet you can guess where this is going. If you are looking for an inexpensive easy recipe then you will want to make this Chili Cheese Dog Bake for your family. Chili Dog Casserole, Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole, One-pot Lower Carb Chili Dog Casserole. You can cook Chili cheese dog with the works casserole using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili cheese dog with the works casserole
- You need of hotdogs.
- It’s 2 lb of hotdogs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1 cup of sauerkraut.
- You need of chili.
- It’s 2 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped sweet peppers, yellow and red.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, more if needed.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, the pork was very lean.
- You need 2 cup of grated sharp cheese.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped, raw.
Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole is so easy and tasty! At times, I crave hot dogs, covered in chili, with cheese and tater tots all over! My close friend Julie actually chops the hot dogs into small pieces and mixes them in with the chili. Just as delicious and definitely worth a try!
Chili cheese dog with the works casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Brown the oil pork with the onions and peppers added. Add cumin, salt, and garlic. Simmer for 7 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and tomato paste. Simmer, 10 minutes. Taste adjust spices to your desired flavor..
- In an oven safe dish lay the hotdogs across the bottom, break them if they do not fit..
- Add mustard, ketchup, sweet relish, sauerkraut, chili, and cheese..
- Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes. Top with raw onions, and cilantro..
Beef franks, chili and beans, tortillas and Cheddar cheese form the layers of this deceptively simple and unnusual casserole. I make ours with the chili without beans and add crushed corn chips on top. Great addition to a football party which kids will be attending. This casserole has a hearty base of turkey chili with beans along with hot dogs, melted cheddar cheese and the bubbling up of biscuits throughout. My husband ate this for several meals in a row!
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.