Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast. In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, black pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and salt. Lightly season chicken with more salt and a. Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast instructions.
Cut the breasts in the middle to stuff them. Stuff with diced peppers; Pour the basil pesto on top of peppers; Sprinkle feta on top of basil pesto; Close chicken then Wrap bacon around it securing. Tuck the thinner "tail" of the chicken breast underneath for even cooking, then roll the breast up in the bacon. You can cook Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- You need 1 packages of Peppercorn bacon about 8 slices.
- It’s 1 large of Bone in chicken breast split.
- It’s 1 jar of Louisiana injector butter seasoning or mix your own.
- It’s 1 of Injection seasoning 2tablespoons olive oil two tablespoons butter garlic salt onion powder splash of garlic vinegar splash of teriyaki sauce 2 table spoons water stir vigorously and use as injection seasoning.
Place the wrapped chicken breasts on the prepared roasting rack. Brush them with half the mustard-honey sauce. I find that chicken breast is often bland and dry becasue it's been overcooked. It doesn't have to be either of those things.
Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken Brest, place on clean dry surface and inject seasoning into meaty (thick) part of Breast no more than 2 tablespoons per breast.
- Preheat oven to 375°F, wrap bacon around each breast one slice at a time bacon may not completely cover thick upper portion may require two slices.
- Continue wrapping until both breast are covered about 8 slices I used large skewers to help hold bacon during cooking.
- Place in oven and cook 45 min until golden and juices run clear.
Today, I will share a technique for stuffing and wrapping chicken breast that will help prevent it from drying out, and that will keep it interesting for years to come. Specifically, we will make Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach and Goat Cheese. Crispy bacon, tender chicken breasts and a rich BBQ sauce combine to make this a family favorite dish. Bacon always adds a lot of flavor to any recipe, and this chicken recipe is no exception. Healthy baked chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon and smothered in a thick, sticky BBQ sauce makes this a dish that is just bursting with flavor!