Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata. Chicken piccata is nothing more than chicken breast cutlets, dredged in flour, browned, and served with a sauce of butter, lemon juice, capers, and either stock or white wine. Hey hey you guys! ⭐Make sure you've DOUBLE CLICKED the bell icon so you don't miss a single upload! Did you catch our most recent uploads on.
When I make this recipe, I use Italian flavored bread crumbs, instead of flour, to dredge the chicken. Also pound the chicken breasts out a little so they cook faster. Season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. You can cook Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of ★Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Curry powder.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Creamy Chicken Piccata – The easiest chicken piccata ever! With tender, juicy chicken thighs + the most heavenly cream sauce. Extra-extra creamy as I call it. And you know I love using boneless, skinless chicken thighs, but as always, you can substitute chicken breasts if you prefer white meat.
Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast Piccata step by step
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally into pieces. Pound with a rolling pin and make it thinner. This helps the chicken become tender..
- Add the ☆ ingredients into a plastic bag and rub everything together to mix. Add the chicken breast from Step 1, and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge..
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Add in the marinated chicken, and mix in the beaten egg..
- Heat up a frying pan. Swirl on some mayonnaise instead of oil to grease the pan, and fry the chicken breast from Step 3..
Chicken breasts are coated in Parmesan and pressure cooked in lemon butter sauce. One of the main ingredients for pressure cooker chicken piccata are capers. If you haven't used them in They give this Instant Pot chicken piccata its unique flavor. You can also use them in stews or salads or in. When you have boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the fridge or freezer, you know that dinner can be easy.