Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. Chicken stuffed with a cheesy broccoli and mushroom filling. Serve with a salad and roasted potatoes for a complete and satisfying meal.
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with Warm up with this nutty, cheesy, earthy take on stuffed chicken. Stuffed chicken breasts are extremely popular. Whether you choose a gooey cheesy filling or a more sophisticated spinach and ricotta filling or even a simple garlic, butter and parsley as in Chicken Kiev, stuffing chicken breasts are a hit at dinner every time! You can cook Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of each Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 cup of Cauliflower fresh or frozen.
- You need 2 cup of Broccoli fresh or frozen.
- You need 8 slice of America Cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 of each Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling.. Breast Stuffed Vegetables Recipes on Yummly Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms, Cheesy Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms. There are so many different ways to customize this recipe to your personal tastes!
Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Chop Broccoli & Cauliflower into small flowerets. If using fresh vegetables steam a bit but do not cook. If frozen thaw first..
- Add Flour and all spices together and mix..
- Break Eggs into bowl & mix to make wash..
- Add Panko to another bowl.
- Butterfly your Chicken Breast.
- First place the Swiss cheese in middle of the chicken.
- Now add one or two slices of American cheese directly on top of Swiss.
- Now take about 1/2c of vegetables and put it on top of the cheese..
- Carefully roll up the chicken and secure it closed with toothpicks..
- Roll in your seasoned flour mix.
- Dip into Egg Wash.
- Now roll in Panko making sure it's nicely coated..
- Place into prepared glass dish. Making sure that the toothpicks and seam are facing up..
- Bake on center rack for about 20-25mins or until golden brown.
Stuffing: Try adding other flavors to the stuffing such as chopped spinach, sun dried tomatoes or diced artichokes. Vegetables: In addition to the potatoes, add other veggies such. From cajun stuffed chicken breasts to stuffed and wrapped chicken breast recipes, there's no shortage of tasty ways to pack more flavour into dinner. Browse our collection of the best stuffed chicken breast recipes for all the inspiration and ideas you need. Like a deconstructed traditional stuffed chicken cordon bleu, this recipe incorporates the cheese and ham into a This easy chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese make a great meal with a salad or fresh sliced vegetables and potatoes.