A Hot Dog Story.
You can have A Hot Dog Story using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Hot Dog Story
- It’s 1 each of Hot dog.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Yellow onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 6 medium of Crimini mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Sriracha.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Whole grain mustard.
A Hot Dog Story instructions
- I got home hungry from a hike with the dog. First thing, I moved the last I had of a batch of good chicken stock to the burner. I added a hot dog and left them to simmer..
- I threw some sliced onion in a pan with a knob of butter and started it off at medium..
- I cleaned and quartered the mushrooms and tossed those into the pan..
- Took a break to play some guitar..
- Back to check on progress, I found the stock about where I wanted it, just thick enough to glaze my hot dog. I rolled the hot dog to coat and plucked it onto a cutting board..
- I emptied the broth into the sautée and added a splash of my vinegar and a little water, then reduced to the thick broth I was looking for. Removed from heat. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356567-simple-homemade-vinegar.
- Sliced the dog to fold it opened like a hot dog raft and placed it in a shallow bowl..
- Prepared a small non-stick on medium with a swirl of olive oil. When I could feel the heat 2 inches from the pan, I cracked an egg into it..
- Tasted the brothy sautée and poured it over the split dog..
- Flipped the egg, and pretty quickly, slid it out onto the split dog..
- Added some condiments: sauerkraut, sriracha, and a small dab of grain mustard..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We need to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Most men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body requires proper nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Because most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are ingested. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.