Ham waffles. Savory Belgian waffles with ham, cheese and chives. Ham and cheese waffles are delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This waffle recipe is a ham and cheese sandwich disguised as the greatest brunch dish of all time.
Waffles with ham are a creative version of ordinary hot sandwiches. It`s easy to eat this yummy snack, as the filling is inside. Try this combination of pastry, cheese, greens and ham. You can have Ham waffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham waffles
- It’s 2 cups of sifted flour.
- You need 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 11/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ham per waffle.
Preheat a waffle maker to the medium setting. To make the hollandaise, place a large heatproof bowl over a pan of gently. The Ham and Cheese Waffles are perfect for brinner or breakfast – or ANY meal for that matter! One of our new favorites when it comes to brinner is these amazingly delicious Ham and Cheese Waffles.
Ham waffles instructions
- Sift flour and measure then sissy the flour salt sugar and baking powder three times.
- To the well beaten egg yolks add milk and flour alternately.
- Add the butter melted over hot water.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Spoon into hot waffle iron.
- Sprinkle ham over top.
See more ideas about Waffles, Waffle recipes, Yummy food. Waffled Ham and Cheese Melt with Maple Butter. Buttering the bread before you waffle it ensures a crispy, golden brown exterior. Ham and Manchego Waffles are easy to make, too. If you're a purist, these Ham and Manchego Waffles don't need more than a pat of butter and pour of warm maple syrup (real maple syrup — not.