Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. The batter consists of onion, garlic, and mashed potatoes cooked until golden brown in your waffle iron. Waffle irons are a marvelous thing.
It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable. And if you want to cook for the whole family, it's easy to scale. Try our cheesy take on a classic potato waffle. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- It’s Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayo.
A wide variety of potato waffles options are available to you, such as warranty, certification, and applicable industries. Sweet potato gives these waffles a nice golden peach color and wonderful flavour. They are crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. See more ideas about Potato waffles, Waffles, Recipes.
Potato waffles instructions
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
These savory mashed potato waffles are vegan, gluten free and perfectly for loading up with your favorite toppings. Cheesy Potato Waffles: Have you ever had delicious crispy, cheesy potatoey goodness in the form of a waffle?!?!?! well today's your lucky day if not!. Honestly, these are such a delicious and fun breakfast. These best-ever loaded potato waffles get flavor from cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives. Get the recipe at Food & Wine.