Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals).
You can have Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals)
- You need 3 TBSP of flour.
- You need 1/4 TSP of baking soda.
- You need 2 TSP of maple syrup/honey.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of milk/lemon juice.
- It’s 1 TBSP of flavorless oil (canola, coconut).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 TSP of blueberries.
Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) instructions
- Whisk (with a fork) the oil/substitute and honey until smooth in a microwave safe mug. Add in the egg and mix. Then the milk (I go for the lemon juice). After you have mixed sufficiently, add your flour and baking soda and stir thoroughly until there are no lumps..
- Microwave roughly for 1 minute (timing is based on your microwave, I do it for 1:30 min) I add a dollop of delicious strawberry jam in lieu of maple syrup :).
- Not exactly a pancake, but tastes pretty good and it's a nice, quick, easy breakfast when you're in a hurry or don't want to do the dishes! 😜.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. A lot of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You must take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, likely induced by the foods that are eaten. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You have to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.