Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇. If you love a good old fashioned PB&J you will adore these waffles! Spruce up your morning waffles with a little help from one of the food world's best tag teams: peanut butter and jelly. Using peanut butter chips provides goodness in every bite and provides a more even distribution of flavor.
Yes, the great trio are back, and up for more hilariousness! With a sleepover planned, prank calls to make and things to set on fire, can this get any better! Spreads, from chocolate to coconut and all in-between, Jams , Jellies, Preserves Made by Derby Foods if Chicago, Illinois. 🥜🥜🥜 Love old peanut butter jars! You can have Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇
- It’s 2 of waffles (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter(your favorite!).
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of jelly(your favorite!).
- You need of Syrup.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
Peanut butter and jelly is the ultimate combination of flavors, but who says it has to be just limited to between two slices of bread? The melding of these flavors is part deliciousness and part nostalgia, pleasing people of all ages. From breakfast to dessert and everything in between, here are some of. These peanut butter and jelly waffles combine the best of both worlds – crisp yet fluffy waffles with the classic, unbeatable Waffles are one of my favourite breakfasts; obviously they aren't an every day kind of meal, but when it comes to the weekend, waffles are my first choice.
Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇 step by step
- Toast your waffles 🧇…….
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite peanut butter on one side of waffle……
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of jelly on the other waffle 🧇……..
- Squish them both together, peanut butter and jelly sides facing each other !!.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top and enjoy 😉!.
Ever wish you could eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all day long? Recreate the classic sandwich in breakfast form with these family-friendly waffles. The not-too-sweet waffles are packed with protein from peanut butter, and topped with fresh strawberry jam. The result is a fluffy waffle. How to Make Adorable Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies with a Dog Bone Cutter.