Keto Chicken & Waffles. Chicken is a wonderful source of protein and it's a delicious option on a low-carb or keto diet. It's versatile and often loved by eaters of all ages. By itself, chicken is way too lean to be keto (especially.
The keto diet may be all about the fat, but that doesn't mean protein doesn't play an important role too. Delicious KETO Garlic Chicken with Broccoli Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. You can cook Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- You need 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of Waffles.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Access keto meal plans and articles. If you've never tried your hand at Indian food, this is a great place to start. Eating out can be tricky because a lot of the time sugar is added to the curries and even some non. Keto has become one of the hottest new diet trends around, allowing people to lose fat while still enjoying many of the foods they crave, what's not to love?
Keto Chicken & Waffles instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Looking for delicious keto chicken recipes? We're sharing the best low-carb chicken dinner ideas, like fried chicken, salads, soups, & even crack Looking for delicious and easy keto chicken recipes? You can never have too much curry can you? In the early days of Headbanger's Kitchen I did a creamy chicken curry recipe. I even did a curry week on the show in.