Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry. When September comes, most people in Belgium will eat mussels. Mussels is referred to as the national dish of Belgium. How to make perfect steamed mussels at home.
Steamed Mussels in Saffron Chorizo Broth — Cooking with Cocktail Rings. This Mediterranean inspired seafood dish has a lot going for it, both mussels and chorizo are cheap, and mussels are. Mussels have three things going for them: They're cheap, quick to cook, and delicious. You can have Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry
- It’s of steamer clams.
- You need of mussels.
- Prepare of lg shallot, sliced thin.
- It’s of lg white mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of butter, divided.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of sliced Spanish chorizo.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of cream sherry.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lg lemon.
- Prepare of fresh dill, chopped.
- It’s of Herbed croutons for garnish.
Using clean farmed mussels negates their one big. This classic recipe for steamed mussels with white wine is a quick, easy and elegant dinner. Steamed mussels with white wine is a classic dish and it's incredibly easy to make. For this mussel adventure, we paired them with another one of our favorite weeknight dinner flavor-bomb ingredients: 'nduja. 'Nduja is a spicy, spreadable fermented pork sausage that originated in the.
Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry step by step
- Add 1 tbs butter to a deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Add mushrooms and shallots. Saute until everything sweats off and starts to brown..
- Add second tbs butter, salt, pepper, and oregano. Add mussels and clams. Cook until they just start to open. Stir often..
- Add chorizo, garlic, and sherry. Turn heat up just a bit. Cook about 5 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and dill. Cook 2 more minutes..
- Serve in a bowl, with plenty of pan liquid. Garnish with croutons to soak a little of that up… serve immediately. Enjoy..
This mussels recipe is very simple. This post may contain affiliate links. Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. Steamed Mussels Made Easy: Steamed MusselsIf you like mussels, you know what they are and where they come from so let's get right to it. I like to keep cooking simple and this is simple Try Ken Hom's fragrant steamed mussels for an economical and quick supper.