Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl.
You can cook Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl
- It’s 300 grams of Beef Steak.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of cuts Beef tallow.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as much as you want Plain cooked rice.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s of [Others].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brandy (may be omitted).
- It’s of [Necessary equipment].
- It’s 1 of Frying pan lid.
- It’s 1 of Wrung-out damp towel.
Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl instructions
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking to bring it to room temperature. This is essential..
- Finely shred the lettuce and lightly soak in water. Thoroughly drain and let chill in the refrigerator to get crispy..
- Finely chop the beef fat. You can probably get beef fat for free from the butcher. If you don't have any, you can use butter instead and skip the next step..
- Put half of the chopped beef fat into the frying pan and cook over medium heat until melted. If you cut off the steak's fat and cook it until crispy, it has an umami flavor..
- Once the beef fat has melted, add the garlic. When fragrant, turn the heat to high, add the rice, and cook..
- Once the rice has broken up, transfer to a rice bowl. Clean the frying pan and melt the remaining beef fat over medium heat..
- Now, season both of the sides of the meat with salt and pepper. To ensure the umami flavor comes out, do this just before cooking. Once the beef fat has melted, turn the heat to the highest level..
- Once the pan starts smoking, remove the lumps of beef fat and start cooking the meat..
- Cook well without moving until browned, then flip it over. When you flip it over, cover it with a lid and place the pan on top of a wrung-out dampened towel..
- When the temperature in the pan has fallen slightly, reduce the heat to medium-low and steam the meat. It should take about 30 seconds to a 1 minute. It will depend on how thick your meat is..
- Remove the lid and return the heat to the highest level. Once the heat has risen enough, add the brandy and flambe. You may omit this step..
- Transfer the meat to a plate. Add the [Sauce] ingredients to the pan and heat until it begins to boil. Reduce the heat and continue heating while mixing until the juices from the meat are evenly blended with the sauce..
- Top the rice with the sauce, cut the meat, and put the meat on top of the rice. If you cut the meat right after removing from the pan, the juices will pour out, so give it some time..
- Finally, pour the remaining sauce over the meat to finish! You can also use yakiniku kalbi, as well as other flavorings!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few needed changes in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse certain diseases. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work well. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.