You can cook Beef Steak using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Steak
- Prepare 500 grams of Japanese Black sirloin steak.
- You need 2 tsp of Rock salt.
- Prepare 1 of as required Pepper.
- You need 3 of cm cube Beef tallow.
Beef Steak step by step
- Leave the meat to return to room temperature before cooking..
- Add the beef tallow to a frying pan and cook on low heat to release the oil. Then raise the heat to high. Season the steak with salt just before adding to the pan..
- When the meat has browned on the underside (this will be the top side when served), flip it over and brown the other side. Season with pepper..
- Once both sides have browned, sink the bottom of the pan into a bowl of water for 2-3 seconds to cool. Put the pan back on low heat and cook for a further 3 minutes. This will determine how done your meat gets..
- Place the steak on a chopping board to cool and let the juices rest for 3 minutes..
- This method should leave you with a steak that is cooked like this in the middle. It has heated all the way through, giving it a fantastic flavour..
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You have to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are ingested. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.