You can have Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub
- It’s 1 Package of Sub Rolls.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Left over meat balls.
- Prepare of Left over spaghetti sauce.
Meatball Sub step by step
- Warm the sauce and meat balls on the stove in a small pot on medium heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the sub rolls in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the sub rolls into the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted..
- Spoon the meat sauce and the meatballs into the subs and top with slices of provolone cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Regrettably, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your health. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This section has what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run well. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. You must include several superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.