Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup.
You can have Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- It’s 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size chucks (approximately 9 medium potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 3 (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 7 oz of real bacon bits (I used half a 15 oz package of Hormel real bacon bits).
- It’s 1 of green onions, finely chopped (optional).
Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup step by step
- Add potatoes, onion and garlic to Crockpot.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and pepper until smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture over potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 hrs, or high for 5 hrs..
- During last hour of cooking, add the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits..
- Enjoy as is, or top with green onions!.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One good feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must look after yourself while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because a lot of folks choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. A lot of healthy food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This aisl is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You have to include some superfoods in your diet each day. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.