White Chicken Chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili.
Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! This White Chicken Chili is the perfect medley of hearty beans and chicken, with just a little bit of heat. How to make white chicken chili. You can cook White Chicken Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of green chilies (chopped).
- It’s of jalapenos (chopped).
- It’s of ground cumin.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Great white northern beans.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of chicken breasts (cooked & torn into pieces).
- You need of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Begin by combining half of the white beans in a food processor with one cup of the chicken broth. Process until you have a smooth purée. White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. When we're craving something hearty and healthy, this chicken chili immediately jumps to mind.
White Chicken Chili step by step
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook the onions in the oil until the onions are tender..
- Add garlic, green chilies, jalapenos, cumin, oregano and cayenne. Continue to cook and stir until tender (about three minutes).
- Mix in chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, chicken and beans. Simmer for 15-30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve warm with a little cheese sprinkled on top..
This White Chicken Chili is the perfect medley of hearty beans and chicken, with just a little bit of heat. This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base. After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle. White chiili is red chili's creamier, smokier, more chicken-y cousin made with white beans. [Photographs: J. Some white chili is soupy and creamy, with chunks of chickens and beans.