Golden milk. Creamy, easy golden milk with dairy-free milk, ginger, turmeric, and coconut oil. Naturally sweetened, incredibly healthy, and so delicious. Golden milk — also known as turmeric milk — is a hot Indian drink made with milk and various spices.
Learn more about golden milk here. Warm and comforting Golden Milk is both nutritious and delicious! Make it at the first signs of something trying to sneak in, then relax into its. You can cook Golden milk using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Golden milk
- Prepare 1 litre of milk full fat.
- It’s to taste of Sugar acc.
- You need 1 tsp of Saffron threads.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need of Nuts chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pistachios powder.
Golden Milk (Turmeric Milk) is tops on the list for a healthy, healing drink. It dairy-free, has potent anti-inflammatory benefits and will help you sleep well. Golden milk is a delicious drink made from turmeric and it has many health benefits for the whole family. The two main ingredients in the golden milk recipe are turmeric and black pepper which are.
Golden milk step by step
- In a deep pan boil milk.
- When milk get boil medium the flame.
- Mix corn flour with 1/4 cup water amd mix in milk.
- Simmer on medium flame for 10 mins.
- Add sugar powder and dry fruits chopped and saffron threads.
- Now again simmer for next 15 mins.
- Now add pistachios and turn off the flame.
- Serve milk hot or chilled as per your taste.
- Taste yum on both temp. Hot and cold.
It is widely accepted that Turmeric is a natural Golden milk is trending right now, thanks to its wonderful therapeutic and detox value. But how many of us are drinking it daily ? It's not exactly easy to mix up a batch of this ancient remedy. Golden milk (aka turmeric tea) can soothe joints, lull you to sleep, and more. Learn how to make Golden Milk with this simple recipe.