Cinnamon Rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Ree Drummond's famous cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them from scratch. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. See more ideas about cinnamon rolls, yummy food, recipes. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 0.5 cup (125 ml) of warm milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups (300 g) of wheat flour.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 63 g of butter.
- It’s 20 g of fresh yeast.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 30 g of melted butter.
- You need 50 g of brown or white sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of cinnamom.
Just proof, roll out, and bake! Plus, they're vegan and SO delicious, fluffy, and gooey! These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Prepare a yeast starter – crumble the yeast into a bowl, cover with 1 tbsp of sugar and then pour 1/4 cup of the warm milk (not hot!). Mix until the yeast is dissolved, add 3 tbps of flour and mix again. Cover with a cloth and set aside in a warm place to rise for about 20-30 minutes. Note: the ingredients for the starter are subtracted from the recipe for the yeast dough..
- Add the rest of the dough ingredients and knead, adding melted butter at the end. Knead the dough long enough to make it soft and flexible. Shape it into a ball, place it in a flour-sprinkled bowl, set aside in a warm place, covered with a kitchen towel, to double in volume (it will take about 1.5 hours)..
- When the dough doubles the volume put it on the board and knead briefly again. Roll it out into a rectangle measuring approximately 35 x 30 cm..
- Spread with ingredients for the filling: first melted butter, then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Roll it up like a roulade, cut with a sharp knife into slices and place on a baking tray (lined with baking paper), keeping the gaps – they will grow a lot. Cover with a kitchen towel and let stand for 30 minutes to rise again (or longer – they should double the volume)..
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes at 180°C/355°F. Remove and let them cool on a wire rack..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. Throw out your old recipes because you'll never need another Cinnamon Roll Recipe again! Cinnamon rolls are a delicious treat for breakfast or any time. Baking your own is easy and the aroma throughout your house will be delicious.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We need to get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get a new one. You must learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? As people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Many good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.