Banana Almond Milk Smoothie.
You can have Banana Almond Milk Smoothie using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Almond Milk Smoothie
- Prepare 1 litre of Unsweetened Long Life Almond Milk (whole carton).
- It’s 500 g of frozen bananas.
- Prepare 200 ml of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Banana Almond Milk Smoothie step by step
- Pour – Lyle's Golden Syrup into Blender Cup and add some of the liquid from the partially defrosted Almond milk ice and add a few frozen banana pieces – blend in Nutri Ninja Blender for 2 minutes – remove the content of the liquid too a large mixing bowl,so as too – continue too blend another batch..
- Once done – stir all the Smoothie liquid in the large mixing bowl (I use my Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl) and then add too Three – 600ml cups or glasses for 3 generous servings of 500ml of Smoothies..