Golden Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Golden Oatmeal Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 1 packages of Duncan Hines Most Deluxe butter recipe golden cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (slightly beaten).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine (melted).
- You need 1 of honey or jam.
Golden Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Grease a 24 muffin cup pan or line each one with a paper muffin cup..
- Combine the dry cake mix, oats, and salt in a bowl..
- Beat together milk, eggs, and butter..
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened..
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey or jam..