Golden Sweet Corn Bread.
You can have Golden Sweet Corn Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Sweet Corn Bread
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 2 Cups of Corn Meal.
- You need 2/3 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Sea Salt.
- You need 7 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 2 Cups of Milk.
- It’s 2/3 Cups of Unsalted Butter, room temperature.
Golden Sweet Corn Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Grease 9" baking dish..
- Combine flour, corn meal, sugars, salt, and baking powder..
- Cut in butter..
- Completely mix in milk and eggs..
- Allow batter to sit for about 20 minutes. (This is important for flavor and moisture).
- Stir. Scrape into prepared baking dish..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Serve hot, or allow to cool.